Let loose for some FUN while you go Provo River tubing with our NEW tube raft.
Our watercraft for Provo River tubing are heavy-duty, made for more fun on the Provo River & custom made exclusively for us.
Our NEW tube rafts are white water quality. Large. Durable. Stable.
And guess what? Our tube rafts fit 2-4 guests. Lots of room. Bring a cooler! Start the PaRTy!
If you're thinking tubing is strenuous, it can be. Not a great swimmer? We have a solution. We listen. Tubing can be fun & it can be hard.
Good news: With our watercraft, you get a paddle. You can also run the Provo River in an inflatable kayak. Our white water kayaks are light-weight (the same or less weight than river tubes.)
PROVO RIVER TUBING • KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
River tubing is the most popular activity on the lower Provo River. The reasons are:
(1) Price. Tubing is affordable.
(2) Tubing is great for large groups.
(3) It's a social Provo River activity.
(4) Tubing is popular for younger people & those in good physical condition.
(5) It seems simple & easy.
We already said it, but it's true...Provo River Tubing CAN be fun.
We want you to be informed.
Because of the characteristics of the Provo River, tubing is NOT always SAFE. We recommend tubing for guests who are 12 years old & up.
• Tubing is the most difficult & consequential river floating activity on the Provo River, especially for young children.
The Real Facts:
• The water flowing on the lower Provo River from Deer Creek Reservoir is swift & cold. There are sharp rocks & branches in many shallow sections of the river.
• Tubing can be very strenuous. It requires strength, flexibility, some physical endurance & swimming skills. It is difficult for most people to reach the water with their hands from a tube. Because of this, it is difficult to control & steer a tube.
• Most people think of river tubing as a "lazy float." But tubing on the Provo River is NOT a "lazy river" float trip. The Provo River is narrow. There are many turns. The Provo River's current is SWIFT at all flow-rates. The current pushes people in tubes to the outside corners of the river. People in river tubes bump into trees, rocks & other obstructions.
• Every year, many people tubing the Provo River report becoming bruised, scraped, cut or more after getting continually caught in trees, bushes & other strainers that catch and snag them.
• When tubing on the Provo River, people must constantly watch for numerous river hazards & steer around them.
• When tubing, people must be skilled enough to quickly maneuver the tube.
• After tubing trips on the Provo River, many people say they are tired, cold, annoyed, scraped & somewhat disenchanted with their expectations of a relaxing "lazy river tube float" experience.
• There are two bridges that cross the Provo River. For years, the bridges have proven to be troublesome to tube floaters. When tubing, people frequently get their tubes wrapped on bridge legs. The tubes get snagged, wrapped & sometimes sink. This can be very dangerous.
• During river tubing trips offered by most outfitters on the Provo River, there are no river guides or life guards watching on the sides of the river to assist in rescues.
• On the Provo River, people often fall out of their tubes at a bridge or on rocks. The tubes could float away. Sometimes, people are left stranded mid-trip without a tube to continue their float.
• When guests who go river tubing have an unsatisfactory time, it is not our fault, nor is it the faults of any commercial river outfitter or company working on the Provo River. It is the nature of tubing on the Provo River. It is a mountain river. It's a pretty river & the water should be respected for what it is - SWIFT.
• For these reasons & because our main goal is to outfit you, our customers for fun Provo River trips that you enjoy, we are currently offering NEW tube rafts that are LARGER, SAFER & MORE DURABLE than average river tubes.
Reserve a tubing float trip with our new watercraft.
You can book in an inflatable kayak as a alternative to tubing.
Also see our Raft Rentals if you have rafting experience & want a river trip that involves teamwork.
YOUR SAFETY & ENJOYMENT ARE OUR TOP PRIORITIES.
Provo River Tube Rafts. SAFER & more FUN than regular river tubing.
We offer inflatable kayak rentals for the same price. Tube or Kayak the Provo River for an extremely FUN time!
Not Sure What Trip You Want?
We offer fully guided rafting & kayaking river trips and Do-It-Yourself raft & kayak rentals. Call us & we will help you decide what trip is best for you and your group. Call us for special rates for large groups.
PROVO RIVER MEETING DIRECTIONS: In Provo River Canyon, take the Nunns Park exit from Highway 189. At the four-way stop, drive straight on Old Highway 189. Pass the parking lot for Bridal Veil Falls and meet us on Old Highway 189. We are located 10 minutes from Orem, 15 minutes from Provo and 45 minutes from Salt Lake City and Park City.
PROVO RIVER TRIP PHONE: Call or Text Us at: (801) 404-8297
NOTE: Our office address: 1145 S. 800 E., Suite 101, Orem, UT 84097 is not the Provo River. For your convenience, we will meet you at the Provo River.